03 January 2012

Necklace Ponderings

I bought this necklace while Christmas shopping {which is the most successful time of year for finding cute stuff. For myself.} I got it because it struck me, and reminded me of sewing, an old flame I had just recently rekindled {more on that later.}

I had 3 thoughts today regarding this necklace:

1 - Anyone who needs a haircut as badly as I do has no business walking around with a teeny pair of scissors strung around her neck

2 - To anyone else in the world, scissors "does not equal" sewing, and I probably look borderline psychotic

3 - The two new interns who started today are probably scared of me


Ah well, so long as it makes me smile, right? Right?

xA


This post is brought to you by the letter "E" - which is currently missing from my keyboard due to a very fresh kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment