04 July 2010

I Love LA (No, really.)

-I also feel the need to update a recent post regarding hating LA-

After the first two weeks, I got into a groove and found that while there are some stereotypical things about LA that aren't my style, it's incredibly easy to avoid them altogether. The LA experience is what you make it. I found some down-to-earth people and places to visit, and LA instantly became that little slice of heaven I always saw it for.

I wish I hadn't had this epiphany so late into my trip, because I took the job back in Boston based on my first few weeks here. Although I'm extremely sad to be leaving LA, I feel things shifted this way for a reason. There is a lot of change going on in my life right now, and much to come I'm sure, but I believe that if I truly want it bad enough, I'll have the opportunity to settle down out here.

When I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment